Bookish Blerd

If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B Movie Actor

If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B Movie Actor - Bruce Campbell This book is a great read. It's has humor and great behind-the-scenes stories of the filming of some of my favorite movies and TV series. It gives some great insight as to what it's like to make it as not only and actor, but as a producer and director as well. And it takes you on a nice ride through the life of one of geek-culture's most beloved actors. Any Bruce Campbell fan should enjoy this book. Any fan of B-Movies should enjoy this book.

Boys Will Be Boys
Clementine Ford
Progress: 23/384pages
The Silmarillion
J.R.R. Tolkien, Martin Shaw
Progress: 687/889minutes
Werewolves and Shape Shifters: Encounters with the Beasts Within
Francesca Lia Block, George R.R. Martin, H.P. Lovecraft, Neil Gaiman, Tessa Gratton, Bentley Little, Zak Jarvis, Violet Glaze, Peter Giglio, Mercedes M. Yardley, Dieter Meyer, Scott Bradley, Brad C. Hodson, Nicole Cushing, Alice Henderson, Alethea Kontis, Steve Duffy, Max
Progress: 31/640pages