Reverse Read-a-thon: Closing Survey
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? It was somewhere in the first 6-8 hours because I hadn’t gotten an afternoon nap
2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read! I only got through The Raven Boys and The Dream Thieves
3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners? All the books everyone has to figure out what type of books work best for them in this type of scenario
4. How did you feel about this first-ever Reverse Readathon? I loved it! I enjoyed going from evening into morning. Should we do it again? Absolutely
5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? As always, the answer is whenever a read-a-thon is hosted, I will be there Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep in October? As much as I would love to, I know I can be unreliable in these types of situations. Perhaps I can donate or something.