Bookish Blerd

Review: Blue Lily, Lily Blue

Blue Lily, Lily Blue - Maggie Stiefvater

I really love the way the series is progressing.

This books has a bit more angst as Blue is worrying over her missing mother and her feelings for Gansey are getting harder to keep at bay.  I love that was there was some growth from Adam who has finally realized what an idiot he has been.  Ronin is...well Ronin.  He's a jerk, but he's a loyal jerk who cares about his friends more than he'd ever admit.  And I love Jesse Dittley and the fact that he nicknamed Blue, 'Ant'!  There are a few more characters in this book, but the main cast of characters does not get lost in the story, which is fantastic writing.

They've made progress in finding the Raven King as well as Maura, but things are getting ever more dangerous for the group.  All-in-all this was a great continuation of the series, and it sets up for the next book beautifully.

Boys Will Be Boys
Clementine Ford
Progress: 23/384pages
The Silmarillion
J.R.R. Tolkien, Martin Shaw
Progress: 687/889minutes
Werewolves and Shape Shifters: Encounters with the Beasts Within
Francesca Lia Block, George R.R. Martin, H.P. Lovecraft, Neil Gaiman, Tessa Gratton, Bentley Little, Zak Jarvis, Violet Glaze, Peter Giglio, Mercedes M. Yardley, Dieter Meyer, Scott Bradley, Brad C. Hodson, Nicole Cushing, Alice Henderson, Alethea Kontis, Steve Duffy, Max
Progress: 31/640pages